Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > IT Training Available Through New Horizons

IT Training Available Through New Horizons

Ron Williams

What's up everyone!!

I am a new Account Manager for New Horizons Computer
Learning Centers in San Diego, California. We ARE the
largest IT Training Provider in the world.

I just wanted to come on through and let you know that if
you need any IT Training, come see us!! For those of you
MCSE 2000 track graduates, we ARE now scheduling for the
Windows 2003 Upgrade Workshops (2209 and 2210
courses)!!! If you arent in Cali, we have over 280
locations around the World. Go to our website
www.newhorizons.com for more info.

I hope all of you get to where you wanna go. Pass THEM
tests!! Show 'em what'cha got, build those skills!!!

Regards,

Ron Williams
New Horizons Computer Learning Center

Consultant

dude, you are a complete idiot, spam elsewhere

news:016401c3603f$69ebc0d0$(E-Mail Removed)...

Re: New Horizons Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 06:41 PM
New Horizons =?Utf-8?B?SmVkIEJheHRlcg==?= MCSE 11 11-22-2005 01:42 AM
new horizons izy MCSE 3 04-04-2005 10:27 AM
New Horizons CTEC =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgU3F1aXRpZXJl?= Microsoft Certification 1 12-09-2004 04:37 PM
New Horizons Md. Mokbul Hossain MCSE 1 09-16-2003 05:10 PM

Advertisments