Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Training in my country

Training in my country

K C

Hey,

I am a Jamaica citizen and i would like to attend an
institution in my country that offers training in the
Microsoft Certifications Programs. Can you please tell me
if they are any institution in Jamaica that offers that
kind of training.

Thank you.

Maestro

http://directory.microsoft.com/Resou...ory/SearchResu