Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: MCP cheaters

Re: MCP cheaters

Maestro

Give 'em h*ll Diana!

believe it is a direct
>violation of the agreement we sign before every MS exam!

I can see MAYBE
>using a scenario from one of these sites to test and run

on your test
>network, but I just do not think it is right to be at

thye braindump site to
>begin with!
>Because, how many people can look at the site and

think "wow here are the
>questions and answers" without just memorizing? You know

the constant
>story: I do not have time to study or learn or

pay .............
>I have been unemployed for over a year, no money (lot

more study time) and
>managed to keep going w/out cheating. If I can then

everyone should!

>"chris kirk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:029a01c35a28$0c11f140$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I suppose it depends on what you are using your study
>> materials for. if you are using braindumps to simply
>> memorize the test questions and answers..... then it is
>> wrong and a violation of the MCP policy. but if you are
>> utilizing study guides to aim your studying to improve
>> your weak areas (assuming you know the material of

course

Re: MCP cheaters Diana K Brown MCSA 1 08-07-2003 03:40 AM
MCP cheaters Marko MCSA 4 08-06-2003 11:29 PM
Re: MCP cheaters licknlabia MCSA 1 08-06-2003 11:26 PM
Re: MCP cheaters Martin Walker MCSA 0 08-05-2003 04:51 AM
Re: MCP cheaters Kevin J. USA MCSA 0 08-05-2003 02:54 AM

Advertisments