Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Book for 215

Book for 215

hcopa

Can anybody give me a definitive recommendation on a book
for the 215?. I have bought the Minasi's book and the
Coriolis ExamPrep? Can I get to cover the material for
the exam objectives from those books or I need to buy the
MS Press or any other textbook?
Besides that, what practice test engine (no dump!) would
you people recommend?
Thanx

Jose

Diana K Brown

Here is an excellent guide to free IT stuff.
http://certcities.com/shop/certguide/
saves time searching web for $9

"hcopa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0ba301c35db3$6f9ec0b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anybody give me a definitive recommendation on a book
> for the 215?. I have bought the Minasi's book and the
> Coriolis ExamPrep? Can I get to cover the material for
> the exam objectives from those books or I need to buy the
> MS Press or any other textbook?
> Besides that, what practice test engine (no dump!) would
> you people recommend?
> Thanx
>
> Jose

hcopa

Sorry, but your reply doesn't answer my question. Beside
that it looks more like SPAM...Nice try!!!
Thanx..
Jose

Marko

I would try and get rellevant MOC manual.

What is wrong with MSPress? I have books and some of the
readiness review books and I haven't sat one exam where
any one answer was not found in the appropriate MSPress
book.

Paul Hanlon

Jose,

I used the MSPress book for this exam and found it very
good, as the official exam guide it obviously covers all
you need and with a decent test lab gives you a good
practical knowledge for the interactive questions on the
exam.

As for Test Engines I used the Trancenders for 228 and
found them very good - for the 215 I used MeasureUp and
again they were very good, harder than the exam so you
know your stuff before you go in.

Paul Hanlon CCNA, MCSA, MCSE