Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Just passed 218 YAHOO

Just passed 218 YAHOO

rick

Just passed and that makes me MCSA
I still think I need to brush up on things even though I
passed. Can anyone tell me honestly how much of all these
test 70-210 70-215 70-218 will you be able to remember or
memorize without having to look back in the books once in
a while. I did study for my exams with books not
braindumps but there is just so much info I feel I need a
pc chip to insert in my brain.

Webster

"rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:03a601c35d1f$93968370$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just passed and that makes me MCSA

Congrats

> Can anyone tell me honestly how much of all these
> test 70-210 70-215 70-218 will you be able to
> remember or memorize without having to look back in
> the books once in a while.

Once you start working with stuff daily it is easy to remember what you need
to know. For the rest of the stuff, know how and where to find it is the
key to success. No one can know or remember everything.

Webster

Mike

Congrats on passing the test! 70-218 was the one of the
more difficult for me. As for your question about
remembering the information you learned ...I been
surprised how much is burned in my brain somewhere. But I
think having experience working with the stuff, the
ability to think logically and resolve problems and
knowing where to look for information and assistance are
just as important if not more so in the real world. Face
it, the technology changes so much so fast there is no
way to keep up with it all. Once again, congrats on
becoming a MCSA!

Mike

kevin

good job.the learnkey cd's will help you out very
much.they are alot better than the books.if you can get
your hands on these you will be in very good shape..later

passed 70-218 nerd32768 MCSE 16 08-16-2004 10:08 PM
Just Passed 70-218 Tamer. MCSA 2 08-03-2003 02:56 AM
Just passed 218 for MCSA - at last!!! Mark Griffiths MCSA 2 07-07-2003 10:28 PM

Advertisments