Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: MCP cheaters

Re: MCP cheaters

Diana K Brown

NO!
If you cannot spend the time learning/studying to pass without cheating,
then there is no integrity!

"steven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:01db01c35a0c$eee09970$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all , i just want to get something straight, i know
> there is alot of people who are moaning about certain
> ways in which people study to take mcp exams, ie
> braindumps, is this a bad thing as not everyone is in a
> ideal position to spend a lot of their time studying or
> able to afford a long periods to study at college etc. I
> just think that if you do use braindumps and various
> other paperwork then once you pass/fail the exams then
> its in their best interests to then study hard or they
> will fall flat on their faces once they are tested on
> interviews etc. Do any others agree with me??

Paisleyskye

Exactly right! There is no integrity and/or dignity in using braindumps.
You only learn the answers to a few questions - which is not going to get
you through an interview or help you on the job.
--
Tracey J. Rosenblath
www.icertify.net

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Re: MCP cheaters Maestro MCSA 0 08-07-2003 04:15 PM
MCP cheaters Marko MCSA 4 08-06-2003 11:29 PM
Re: MCP cheaters licknlabia MCSA 1 08-06-2003 11:26 PM
Re: MCP cheaters Martin Walker MCSA 0 08-05-2003 04:51 AM
Re: MCP cheaters Kevin J. USA MCSA 0 08-05-2003 02:54 AM

Advertisments