Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: Passed 70-215 today

Re: Passed 70-215 today

Paisleyskye

Congratulations on your pass!
--
Tracey J. Rosenblath
www.icertify.net

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello list,
>
> Just wanted to let those who correspond know I passed the 70-215 today.
> To be honest I thought the exam was tough and wasn't sure that I made it

or
> not. Is it just me or do the exams seem like they are geared toward
> tricking you more than testing you?
>
> I had one question that had the check marks to choose from and I knew

the
> answer, so I checked one box. Usually I thought you had to choose 2 or
> more, but I'm sure that there was only one correct answer. I had half a
> dozen questions I just had no idea, but gave it my best go.
>
> Anyway I'm glad to be moving on, I just hope I feel better about the

next
> exam than I did this one. I felt a little bit better on the 70-210 than
> 70-215.
>
> I hope everyone had a great weekend,
>
> Paul
>
> 70-210 Done
> 70-215 Done
> 70-218 Next
> 70-??? Not sure yet

Diana K Brown

Congrats!!! I just passed my 215 today. I felt really confident when I wnet
in to take the exam, but several questions did REALLY seem tricky. I
remember a couple that had 2 correct answers, but the exam only asked for
one choice!!! Which ONE did MS want?? But at least I passed.

news:bgna7h$72e$(E-Mail Removed)...