Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: MCP cheaters

Re: MCP cheaters

Kevin J. USA

Braindumps users only end up making a fool out of
themselves in the real world. There are a lot of paper
certs out there who dont even know the basics for the
job. Nothing like good studying and practices. If you are
not yet in the feild I encourage any one who want to get
certified to invest in a couple of pc for there home and
set up a lab.

good memory. Working
>in the IT industry requires knowledge and understanding

of concepts and
>principles which can only be gained from practicing and

studying hard. Do
>you know how frustrating it is to see some reply to an

email with MCSE as an
>acolade, and does not know what a UNC path is. Has never

used winzip. Does
>not know what an MSD report is let alone generate one.

Cannot create a share
>or understand why they get prompted for username and

password when
>connecting to another computer.I went to school for

little over six months
>and during that whole six months , my average nightly

sleep was 2-3 hours.
>That's been over two years now and I can counthow many

times I have gone to
>bed before 2 am. And I must go to work. I started out

with only knowing how
>to play solitaire, today I have built so many computers,

and networks at
>home, I have raked up 5 years experience in 2/1/2 years.

And now you come to
>support Braindumps! Well how about going to surgeon who

gained his Doctorate
>by memorising braindumps! That is exactly what is

hapening these days.
>Peolpe like you failed to path your servers and allowed

code red to gain
>status.....a patch released to fix the issue 6 months

before. You give me a
>headache. And the sad thing is that people who have

toiled and know what
>they are doing are out of a job while lousy cheaters are

making Net Admins
>job. Idon't know why Bill does not monitor these groups

and decertify your

Re: MCP cheaters Maestro MCSA 0 08-07-2003 04:15 PM
Re: MCP cheaters Diana K Brown MCSA 1 08-07-2003 03:40 AM
MCP cheaters Marko MCSA 4 08-06-2003 11:29 PM
Re: MCP cheaters licknlabia MCSA 1 08-06-2003 11:26 PM
Re: MCP cheaters Martin Walker MCSA 0 08-05-2003 04:51 AM

Advertisments