Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCP cheaters

MCP cheaters

Marko

I personally cannot understand why it is so hard to see
why braindumps are plain wrong.

Do you like it when someone gets the job / promotion /
raise that you should have got, because they:
1/ Slept with the decision maker
2/ Cheated on a selection test

Do you enjoy seeing others get better breaks in life when
they have neither studied, worked hard nor put in the
solid hours that justifies getting ahead with honor?

I could put together dozens more of these rhetorical
questions, but let's see how you go with this:

Would you be a calm passenger on a jet, if the braindumps
pilot announced in a bollywood accent "Blimey! Wheredo
brakes be pressin' so we can avoyed da big garage with
other 747???" Learning on the job is not so good.

Or the taxi driver who can't run the meter cause that was
in the manual but not so clear in the braindumps for the
test, so he makes up the charges at the end of the ride?

Or the President who gets a copy of the braindumps on how
to run the country but doesn't really know how so bulls*^!
$ his way through office? No wait! That is
happening....Bad example.

The point is that I don't know ANYBODY except the CHEAT
who would be happy to be passed over in favour of a
cheater. I don't know ANYBODY who would hire somebody
else KNOWING PRIOR that they cheated.

If it was YOUR money and YOUR company: Would you hire a
known CHEAT and let them learn on your time while you paid
them top dollar???

SteveC

I agree with whats being said here. But what about this:

Someone studies only the transcender questions until they are scoring 80 -
90%. They are studying no other material. They have no real world
experience, but they sit the exam and pass. To me, they are in exactly the
same position as the brain dumper - but perhaps in a slightly more elevated
position in terms of the law and from an ethical point of view, although
admitedly, only slightly!

Point is - neither can do the job can they?

Steve.
"Marko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:068601c35a7e$cc974270$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I personally cannot understand why it is so hard to see
> why braindumps are plain wrong.
>
> Do you like it when someone gets the job / promotion /
> raise that you should have got, because they:
> 1/ Slept with the decision maker
> 2/ Cheated on a selection test
>
> Do you enjoy seeing others get better breaks in life when
> they have neither studied, worked hard nor put in the
> solid hours that justifies getting ahead with honor?
>
> I could put together dozens more of these rhetorical
> questions, but let's see how you go with this:
>
> Would you be a calm passenger on a jet, if the braindumps
> pilot announced in a bollywood accent "Blimey! Wheredo
> brakes be pressin' so we can avoyed da big garage with
> other 747???" Learning on the job is not so good.
>
> Or the taxi driver who can't run the meter cause that was
> in the manual but not so clear in the braindumps for the
> test, so he makes up the charges at the end of the ride?
>
> Or the President who gets a copy of the braindumps on how
> to run the country but doesn't really know how so bulls*^!
> $ his way through office? No wait! That is
> happening....Bad example.
>

> The point is that I don't know ANYBODY except the CHEAT
> who would be happy to be passed over in favour of a
> cheater. I don't know ANYBODY who would hire somebody
> else KNOWING PRIOR that they cheated.
>
> If it was YOUR money and YOUR company: Would you hire a
> known CHEAT and let them learn on your time while you paid
> them top dollar???

Marko

Sorry for another post, but I forgot even my best example
of why braindumps are stupid.

Bubab Braindumper goes to prospective employer and
states: "You've got to be hiring me! I am dedicating
myself to writing so many MCSE papers in so little time to
show you how I can cut corners in all dat I do. Surely
you will be wanting me to cut corners with you too?"

Bubab (translated, it's Billy Bob) feels he needs to
impress some more: "I study hard so dat I can write the
paper next day and not have to do it again. But just
don't be asking how any answer could be right! I just
know dat it is! And when I come work for you, be sure to
be paying me lots of money and providing me with time so
that I can find right answers for you on google search
also."

Seriously - how can you respect someone who admits to
being lazy (won't put in the effort for the desired
result) and a stupid dumb-ass (if you were bright enough
to learn it all legit, you wouldn't have to cheat, would
you?)

And that lame arguement about "I'm cheating so I can get
my credentials so I - don't lose my job / can get a better
job - but I will find the time to study later and I will
feel as though I did eventually earn the certification -
Come ON! Who are you kidding? Having not found the time
to this point you will be less motivated to find it in the
future since the goal is to get your cert - which you
already have?!? So why would YOU WASTE TIME?

Oh - that's right. You intend to earn as you learn.

Look: If all the posts haven't convinced you yet then do
this: Confess to someone you respect and who has influence
that it is your intention to be certified through
cheating. Explain the process of certification through
braindumps versus the hard yards of training and study.
Tell them all the reasons why you think it is OK. Tell
them how you intend to make up for it after you land a job
that you are not qualified to do for a pay rate that
exceeds your abilities. Whether or not this person says
that it all sounds fine is unimportant, until you ask them
to provide you with a reference so that you can attach
their name to yours.

You see? That's what you are doing: Attaching the good
name and fine reputation of Microsoft and the
certification program to you when it is undeserved. So you
can understand (perhaps) why MS would not want anybody to
do this and would be encouraging you as strongly as
possible not to cheat.

There are two ways to be the best. One is to actually be
the best. The other is to bring the best down to your
level. When you ask for a reference under these
circumstances, you bring others down to your level and
they will generally resist. Can you see how you are
serving to bring down the value of certification and
indeed to Microsoft? Any wonder they try hard to shut
these sites down and stop this material getting out - it
diminishes their worth and that of the programs they wish
to protect. It makes their best look like you: worthless.

It's past 3am. I'm going to bed now.

Lisa Duchovny

Hi,

I support all who disagree on the use of braindumps. I personally
disagree with the use of braindumps. As one of you has rightly quoted
that what braindumps actually help you develop is memory and not
understanding of the concepts, which is essential in the IT world. And
also its use is unjust to those who relentlessly burn the midnight oil
to become an MCP. I don't how legally its use can be stopped but we
can definitely discourage their use around our localities by
boycotting those who use braindumps.

"Marko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<823a01c35aac$7b9c4720$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> [...]
>
> You see? That's what you are doing: Attaching the good
> name and fine reputation of Microsoft and the
> certification program to you when it is undeserved. So you
> can understand (perhaps) why MS would not want anybody to
> do this and would be encouraging you as strongly as
> possible not to cheat.
>
> There are two ways to be the best. One is to actually be
> the best. The other is to bring the best down to your
> level. When you ask for a reference under these
> circumstances, you bring others down to your level and
> they will generally resist. Can you see how you are
> serving to bring down the value of certification and
> indeed to Microsoft? Any wonder they try hard to shut
> these sites down and stop this material getting out - it
> diminishes their worth and that of the programs they wish
> to protect. It makes their best look like you: worthless.

Diana K Brown

Good point Steve! I think that the practice tests are only one tool in the
arsenal and should not be entire learning process.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Re: MCP cheaters Maestro MCSA 0 08-07-2003 04:15 PM
Re: MCP cheaters Diana K Brown MCSA 1 08-07-2003 03:40 AM
Re: MCP cheaters licknlabia MCSA 1 08-06-2003 11:26 PM
Re: MCP cheaters Martin Walker MCSA 0 08-05-2003 04:51 AM
Re: MCP cheaters Kevin J. USA MCSA 0 08-05-2003 02:54 AM

Advertisments