Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Braindumps

Braindumps

Rick

I passed A+ N+ and 70-210 without braindumps. I just did a
lot of studying. I did use braindump for 70-215 and
passed however I did study a lot. I did not realize what
I down loaded was the actual questions at the time, I was
just looking for sample questions because i am a horrable
test taker. I will not use braindumps again because it
feels like I cheated even thought I only saw about 10
questions from the braindump it just did not feel right.
will be taking 70-218 on Aug 7 with NO BRAINDUMPS.

Paisleyskye

Congratulations to you! It is so nice to hear someone say that they won't
use braindumps. Good luck on your exam!
--
Tracey J. Rosenblath
www.icertify.net

"Beoweolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:B1SWa.113$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Belated...but commendable. There is always redemption. Eat broccoli,

Liver
> and Onions for breakfast for 2 meals, as penance...go and sin no more.

> news:6ed401c358a2$9e9cac80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I passed A+ N+ and 70-210 without braindumps. I just did a
> > lot of studying. I did use braindump for 70-215 and
> > passed however I did study a lot. I did not realize what
> > I down loaded was the actual questions at the time, I was
> > just looking for sample questions because i am a horrable
> > test taker. I will not use braindumps again because it
> > feels like I cheated even thought I only saw about 10
> > questions from the braindump it just did not feel right.
> > will be taking 70-218 on Aug 7 with NO BRAINDUMPS.

Jenn

best of luck on the 7th.....if you have a few extra
minutes, glance at all the Windows 95 and 98 stuff and how
it works with 2000 server and AD....I was stunned at the
amount of questions and failed....I'm still gun shy to try
again....good luck.

Stone Cold

Hey, ease up a little. We've all heard the Paper Certs
complaint in using Brain Dumps. He said that he didn't
realize that they were Brain Dumps. Give him a break, he
has to eat brocolli for his sin.

hell
>are you ever going to do the job they hire you for???
>Imagine someone hired to build a network and they don't
>know how to configure DNS!!
>There is no substitute for hands on experience. If you
>have it you will get your certs. If you don't and you use
>brain dumps you will just make the certs less valuable

for

Cool test braindumps! MCSD 5 02-20-2004 04:42 PM
what are braindumps Mike MCSD 8 02-12-2004 05:28 PM
practice tests/ braindumps??? chris Microsoft Certification 3 10-24-2003 01:48 AM
mcsd braindumps Hanady MCSD 9 10-14-2003 07:03 AM
free braindumps web site amrita MCSD 1 10-01-2003 04:17 PM

Advertisments