Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > News in MCSA/MCSE Exams - Bad links

News in MCSA/MCSE Exams - Bad links

MailingT

Hi, there,

Recently I visited Microsoft site looking for news in MCSA/MCSE Exams. I
found some news and I tried to follow this link
but this send me to nowhere.

Is there anybody who knows about what this guys from MS are talking about?
Is there any demo for download or not?

I would appreciate any information about it.

Maestro

I tried it and it works fine. Try it again.

FamilyID=2d2f2eb8-130a-462b-b42d-
7106a4c8df30&displaylang=en
>but this send me to nowhere.
>
>Is there anybody who knows about what this guys from MS

are talking about?
>Is there any demo for download or not?
>
>I would appreciate any information about it.
>

>.

SteveC

Yep, looks good to me too!
"Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0bc701c35839$44a637f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I tried it and it works fine. Try it again.

Gott

The link is Working Good ...

"SteveC" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yep, looks good to me too!
> "Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:0bc701c35839$44a637f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I tried it and it works fine. Try it again.

Esus

"MailingT" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anybody who knows about what this guys from MS are talking about?

It a MCP exam demo. The download link is missing..