Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Have a question for the whole group here

Have a question for the whole group here

newssvr

Transcender is in *no way* "Microsoft authorized." There are practice test
providers that we do endorse, but Transcender is not one of them.

--
Ken Rosen
Product Manager
"Kilo The MagnifiKat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Transcender is Microsoft authorised. To classify it as 'braindump' is to
> make a fool of microsoft.
> "Grog in Ohio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It may also be a bit of a stretch to paint CramSession.com as a

braindump.
> > I've seen braindumps and I can tell you that the CramSession's notes are
> > nowhere near a braindump. I know some folks like to accuse Transcender

of
> > being an expensive braindump, but I beg to differ on that too. There's

> > clear difference between study guides like Cramsession (that point you

> > stuff you need to learn) and practice exams (like Transcender that if

you
> > pass them you can be firmly confident you've learned the material) and
> > braindumps (which should really be defined as verbatim, or thinly

> disguised,
> > exam questions and answers).
> >
> > Grog
> >

> > "Rick Sears" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > All of the moronic advertising for things like cram sessions.com and

> other
> > > brain dumps erks me. I do not understand why MS does not filter those

> > post.
> > > After all when people cheat it makes the value of the certification go

> > down.
> > > Was there not talk of making the 2000 test tougher (Compared to NT4)

> so
> > > that there would be less paper MCSEs (translated into morons with the

> > piece
> > > of paper). I am working hard a studying hard to pass the rest of my

MCSE
> > > test and would like to see that my certification has value.
> > >
> > > Rick Sears, CompTIA A+, Network + Server+, Microsoft MCP

Ron Williams

Oh dont worry Rick...

Just wait until they have to take the 2003 upgrade (2210)
course....just beat them all to that, and it wont matter
if they try to water down the value of your MCSE.
Actually 2209 and 2210...Dont worry about what everyone
else is doing and just get ahead of the game. Get that
2003 upgrade under your belt as soon as you finish your
MCSEs...Good luck to you.

If you know of anyone in the Southern California area
needing IT training, let me know.

Regards,

Ron Williams