Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: Passed 70-215 today

Re: Passed 70-215 today

Martin Walker

Hi Paul,

Congratulations on passing 70-215. I am also planning to take this
exam shortly. Can you suggest me the study materials, practice tests,
and tips for this exam.

Thanks,
Martin