Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Just Passed 70-218

Just Passed 70-218

Tamer.

Hey,
I've just passed that exam, It was not easy, not too hard,
a lot of GPO questions, few hardware,some on NTFS and
Share Permissions, and some IIS,i've studied the Microsoft
Kit book, and CBT Nuggets.
Thanx to all helpfull Posts,
Planning to pass 70-216, any suggestions?, thank you all.
Tamer.

Tamer

Thank You Paul, goodluck,and tell us wen you pass the
exam.

too. I will have had
>a month of studying to pass, and I study about 5 hours a

day.

>Good luck on the next exam,
>
>Paul
>

>"Tamer." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:019c01c353b1$437fc670$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hey,
>> I've just passed that exam, It was not easy, not too

hard,
>> a lot of GPO questions, few hardware,some on NTFS and
>> Share Permissions, and some IIS,i've studied the

Microsoft
>> Kit book, and CBT Nuggets.
>> Thanx to all helpfull Posts,
>> Planning to pass 70-216, any suggestions?, thank you

all.
>> Tamer.

>.

kamal

hey i am going to write my 70-215 exams do u have any
questions to read or some materials so that i can prepare
for exam , i can able to afford to buy a book, bcz i am
from a small family that is why, so if u have any
materails plz send it to me through mail