Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: Is MCSA a possibility with my current knowledge?

Re: Is MCSA a possibility with my current knowledge?

Tom Miller

There are 2 issues. 1) Can you pass the tests without using the product at
all? No. You either need the product your testing on, or a very, very good
simulation to practice on. Even a 2 node LAN with a W2K server and a
W2k-pro workstation (use a cross-over cable) will allow you to practice all
the stuff you need to practice.
2) Should you take a real exam without taking any practice exams? No, a
good practice exam is both cheaper than the real one, and it will point out
to you that your not ready, if your not ready.
Tom
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...