Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Mike Myers 70-293 Book

Mike Myers 70-293 Book

Brian

Hi!

Has anyone heard any news on Mike Myers 70-293 book? I found his A+ book to
be excellent and I am hoping this one will be just as good.

Thanks,
Brian

Paisleyskye

Assuming you are talking about the Mike Meyers 70-93 Passport book, it
should be available in October of 2003. However, I don't think any other
book in the series could possibly be as good as the A+ Passport (wink).
--
Tracey J. Rosenblath
www.icertify.net

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
>
> Has anyone heard any news on Mike Myers 70-293 book? I found his A+ book

> be excellent and I am hoping this one will be just as good.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

Brian

Yes..you may be right...that A+ books was awesome and passed the two tests
with great scores...

October, eh? That is a little late..I want to get going on the Windows
Server 2003 MCSA ASAP..I wonder which books will be first?

news:bghvpg$a0g$(E-Mail Removed)...

The Kanye West show was Mike Myers SECOND awkward live tv moment heinzmenses@hotmail.com Digital Photography 31 09-12-2005 08:54 PM
Mike Myers Sanic A+ Certification 0 11-24-2003 10:31 PM
mike myers a+ RJ A+ Certification 2 11-06-2003 10:15 PM
Mike Myers Book? steven A+ Certification 2 08-04-2003 02:02 AM
Mike Myers Ronnie Broyles A+ Certification 0 08-02-2003 09:56 PM

Advertisments