Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-215 on Thursday....

70-215 on Thursday....

cnbweb

...anyone have suggestions on areas to focus on or what to
expect. This is my first Microsoft Cert so I'm hoping
that all goes well. Wish me luck!!

licknlabia

if you have studied the book for this test, and understood what you have
read, you will pass.

however, I will warn you, don't just toss aside stuff, I had a friend get
burnt by not worrying about
accessibilty options and related items.

just expect a bunch of random sh!t.

peace and good luck.

news:08bb01c350c9$da773580$(E-Mail Removed)...