Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > OT: CISCO???

OT: CISCO???

networking student

Does anyone know if cisco has a discussion forum for
their certs? CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE???? I looked at there
home page but did not find a link to any discussion sites
on certs for ciso? Any help would be appreciated.

Joe

The main forums for cisco networking professionals is at:
http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=main
In there there are forums for certs, training...
Good Luck

OJ

Try these:

-oj-