Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Got it to work on 98

Got it to work on 98

Marko

GDay

Go to www.iolo.com and get System Mechanic. Run as 30 day
eval. In the customize windows section, use the security
options to put Run back. You may have to tick to remove
first, apply, then untick and apply.

Regards

Marko

log