Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: CBTNuggets

Re: CBTNuggets

Michael

Hi Paul,
I have also looked into purchasing some of nuggets videos. Please let us
know how they are and if they prepared you for passing the test.
thanks.
mike
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello list,
>
> Just wanted to let those of you who didn't know about CBTNugget training
> to go visit their website. They have some really nice MCSE/MCSA demos you
> can watch on the internet and I was real impressed with them. I went

ahead
> and bought their CD for 70-218 for $99.00, which is due to arrive

tomorrow.

> I'll let you know how I like it, and if it helps tremendously for the
> exam. I know a couple of you out there are using them, and would like to
> know how you feel about them and if they help you prepare for the exams
> well?
>
> Paul

Re: Trascenders/Learnkey/CbtNuggets/ExamGear felix7 Microsoft Certification 0 12-09-2004 01:20 PM
testout vs cbtnuggets? MCSE 4 10-26-2004 07:22 AM
testout vs cbtnuggets? MCSD 4 10-26-2004 07:22 AM
testout vs cbtnuggets? MCDST 3 10-26-2004 07:22 AM
cbtnuggets MCSE 2 10-12-2004 01:31 PM

Advertisments