Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > hi, I have problem with ISA Server

hi, I have problem with ISA Server

Alcon

Hi, I have 2 ISA server, one member server the domain and other stand alone,
2 ISA server deploy integrated mode, that no trust relationships can exist
between the ISA Server and there are different network. I want that all
Internet requests from the ISA
server member to be routed through the ISA server stand Alone. all the user
Internet requests of Isa server member. but i cant do requests, i hope you
help.