Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Screen resolution

Screen resolution

j.malloyNO@SPAMx-mail.net

Hi all

who knows an easy way to transfer data about the client sides
sreen resolution to my asp.net application?

Thanks for help

Jenny

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

Perhaps setting them at hidden form fields at client and then causing a
spotback so that values are readable at server?

--
Teemu Keiski

message news:0b5d01c3a1e9$edd77c40$(E-Mail Removed)...