Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: Subnetting on 70-218

Re: Subnetting on 70-218

licknlabia

As you should know, everyone gets different sets of questions. Don't focus
on what other people had, focus on what MS says they are testing on.
Obviously you have taken some MS tests so you should use common sense and
know this already.

- peace.

"Paul Maingault" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:08d101c347e1$4f755890$(E-Mail Removed)...
Of those of you that have taken this test, could you tell
me about how many questions you saw on subnetting?

Thanks.

Paul Maingault

Yes I have taken the 210 and 215 and I do realize
everyone has different questions and experiences. I was
just curious what those experiences where. Nothing more.

Thanks.

Caligula

yayaya - i agree
that is a totally valid questions
It seems a select few (who passed a few tests and now there the GURU of the
forum) wanna jump on someone anychance they can

I think I may have had 1 or 2 questions on subnetting on both 217 and 218
BUT - learn it thru and thru -
SUPERNETTING is a whole nutha trip
but I havent seen a MS question on that ever, practicetest or no practice
test
news:045701c34806$985b9bd0$(E-Mail Removed)...