Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > I PASSED!!!

I PASSED!!!

mchappell

In order to prepare for my tests I attended Microsoft
courses 2151, 2126, 2153, and 2154. I studied the MOC
(Microsoft Official Curriculum) and Exam Cram books
(Coriolis Publishing). I used MeasureUp self-tests and
Transcenders. All this along with hands on experience
have helped me to pass my exams.

Personally, I feel like 70-218 was one of the hardest
tests I have ever taken. I had take my time and really
think about almost every question. The questions were
all very wordy and so were most of the answers. I
finished the exam with about 30 minutes to spare.

I really wish Microsoft would provide some feedback on
the test results other than pass or fail.