Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Taking 70-218

Taking 70-218

mchappell

I am scheduled to take 70-218 tomorrow. I have been
studying my @ss off (MOC, MeasureUp, ExamCram,
Transcenders, hands-on, etc).

I'm just wondering if anyone has any specific tips on
this exam. I feel like I'm ready, but until I actually
get into the room, I'm going to be sweating the load on
this.

Thanks in advance

Paul Hanlon

Hey there,

Is this your first exam? If not then this holds no
different to the others. I found it full of DNS, GPO and
Active Directory stuff. If you have sat the 216 first I
have heard this is like a watered down version of that.

I sat the MOC for 70-215 and found it very good, from the
prep you list I think your as ready as you will ever be,
only other practise you can get is the exam itself. If
you fail at least you will know what areas to consentrate
on.

Paul Hanlon CCNA, MCSA

mchappell

This is my third test. I have taken 210 and 215 and
passed both the first time up.

Kian Wah, Lai

218 isn't that hard actually
its a mixture of 210,215,216,217.

see the obj for exam 218 and study all those stuffs

news:754c01c34487$329316c0$(E-Mail Removed)...