Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Clickable bar graphs

Clickable bar graphs

Andrew de la Harpe

Hi,
Anyone had any experience creating a clickable bar graph?
I've been asked to create a report which shows each day of the month.
Clicking on a day drills down into that day's data etc.

Thanks, Andrew

Mark

Check infragistics

www.infragistics.com

Christina IME

Or you could check the TeeChart component.. (www.steema.com)

Christina

"Andrew de la Harpe" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> Anyone had any experience creating a clickable bar graph?
> I've been asked to create a report which shows each day of the month.
> Clicking on a day drills down into that day's data etc.
>
> Thanks, Andrew

Agiato

Search for Dundas charts.

--