Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: I find it amusing...

Re: I find it amusing...

SteveC

Actually I think everyone is different, it depends how much time a week you
can allocate to study. Some people can afford a couple of days a week, some
a couple of hours. Also, there are those that are very good practically, but
when it comes to remembering the theory they go to pieces. Just like some
people do in exams, they just lose the plot. And as for what to study, thats
quite obvious - the objectives listed by microsoft for that particular
module.
news:033a01c33eb1$464275c0$(E-Mail Removed)...