Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-210 Exam Option

70-210 Exam Option

CJ

When I took the 70-210 exam it specified a calculator would be used for
that exam and it was available throughout the exam. However, I encountered
no questions that required a calculator so naturally that made me more
nervous. Fortunately, I passed the exam, but wondered if I just wasn't
given questions that needed the calculator?

Also, being new to the MS testing process I noticed I could mark
questions for review. I didn't mark any questions because I usually try to
make the very best guess possible if I'm unsure of an answer. Is it
possible to mark questions for review and then go back and change answers?

I'm preparing for the 70-215 and am wondering if reviewing questions will be
an option.

Thanks in advance,
Carolina

Shing

The calculator is available for questions you think you needed a calculator,
but for 70-210 I think the use will be less to nothings... but is available
if needed that all, sometime you may think a calculator on the desk will be
better then the onscreen one.

Marking questions for review, yes you can change the answers went you review
the questions, you can only change the answers if you had not left the
review section e.g. before you click on the "end of review" at the review
screen displaying questions been selected for review!
Then is the comment sections is similar too... in this section you all well
pass the section of changing your answers... only comments only... I think
it does not male much different if commented or not!
Yes 70-215 will had the reviewing options for the questions... this is as
far as I know so far that if Microsoft don't change it.

Shing.

"CJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4EILa.56085$(E-Mail Removed) t...
When I took the 70-210 exam it specified a calculator would be used for
that exam and it was available throughout the exam. However, I encountered
no questions that required a calculator so naturally that made me more
nervous. Fortunately, I passed the exam, but wondered if I just wasn't
given questions that needed the calculator?

Also, being new to the MS testing process I noticed I could mark
questions for review. I didn't mark any questions because I usually try to
make the very best guess possible if I'm unsure of an answer. Is it
possible to mark questions for review and then go back and change answers?

I'm preparing for the 70-215 and am wondering if reviewing questions will be
an option.

Thanks in advance,
Carolina

Steffi

Hi Carolina,

You may or may not require calculator in MS exams. You will require it
for IP address calculations (mostly in Paper 70-216).

Yes! you can review your questions later after finishing it. And its a
duty of test administrator at testing center to tell you all about
this. Next time, go to the Test Administrator at your testing center
and ask for DOs and DON'Ts.

Finaly Congratulations for clearing your first exam. (I need a
treat!!! ) For 215 you can try following sites:
www.mcmcse.com
www.ucertify.com

Good luck for your upcoming tests.

Steffi S.

"CJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<4EILa.56085$(E-Mail Removed) et>...
> When I took the 70-210 exam it specified a calculator would be used for
> that exam and it was available throughout the exam. However, I encountered
> no questions that required a calculator so naturally that made me more
> nervous. Fortunately, I passed the exam, but wondered if I just wasn't
> given questions that needed the calculator?
>
> Also, being new to the MS testing process I noticed I could mark
> questions for review. I didn't mark any questions because I usually try to
> make the very best guess possible if I'm unsure of an answer. Is it
> possible to mark questions for review and then go back and change answers?
>
> I'm preparing for the 70-215 and am wondering if reviewing questions will be
> an option.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Carolina

Maestro

....unless you get an adaptive exam, in which case you cannot change the
answers after you've moved on to the next question.

"Shing" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> The calculator is available for questions you think you needed a

calculator,
> but for 70-210 I think the use will be less to nothings... but is

available
> if needed that all, sometime you may think a calculator on the desk will

be
> better then the onscreen one.
>
> Marking questions for review, yes you can change the answers went you

review
> the questions, you can only change the answers if you had not left the
> review section e.g. before you click on the "end of review" at the review
> screen displaying questions been selected for review!
> Then is the comment sections is similar too... in this section you all

well
> pass the section of changing your answers... only comments only... I think
> it does not male much different if commented or not!
> Yes 70-215 will had the reviewing options for the questions... this is as
> far as I know so far that if Microsoft don't change it.
>
> Shing.
>
> "CJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4EILa.56085$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> When I took the 70-210 exam it specified a calculator would be used

for
> that exam and it was available throughout the exam. However, I

encountered
> no questions that required a calculator so naturally that made me more
> nervous. Fortunately, I passed the exam, but wondered if I just wasn't
> given questions that needed the calculator?
>
> Also, being new to the MS testing process I noticed I could mark
> questions for review. I didn't mark any questions because I usually try

> make the very best guess possible if I'm unsure of an answer. Is it
> possible to mark questions for review and then go back and change answers?
>
> I'm preparing for the 70-215 and am wondering if reviewing questions will

be
> an option.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Carolina

CJ

Thank you for all the helpful posts. I appreciate you taking time out to
answer my questions.

Regards,
Carolina

Tiziano Lippmann

Hello,

i agree with you...but i think that this interface is the same for all the
exams !!!

Kind Regards

Lip

"CJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4EILa.56085$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> When I took the 70-210 exam it specified a calculator would be used

for
> that exam and it was available throughout the exam. However, I

encountered
> no questions that required a calculator so naturally that made me more
> nervous. Fortunately, I passed the exam, but wondered if I just wasn't
> given questions that needed the calculator?
>
> Also, being new to the MS testing process I noticed I could mark
> questions for review. I didn't mark any questions because I usually try

> make the very best guess possible if I'm unsure of an answer. Is it
> possible to mark questions for review and then go back and change answers?
>
> I'm preparing for the 70-215 and am wondering if reviewing questions will

be
> an option.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Carolina

WOLFF

calculator are there for trobleshooting WINS