Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: 70-210 FAILED!!!

Re: 70-210 FAILED!!!

licknlabia

how the hell does one fail this test? I didn't even read the ms press book
and used only my real world experience on windows 2000 in my corp
environment and passed.

"Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Microsoft doesn't give numbers on their test (anymore). It's "PASS" or
"FAIL". Either you know the material or you don't.

news:011e01c33a7f$444472e0$(E-Mail Removed)...