Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST

MCDST

MMCDST

Hi, This is Razak, I had completed my MCDST, and I dnt get my certificate, I
have applied my exams but due to my domestic problems I was unable to write
the exams, so could you please tell me when you people are conducting the
exams for MCDST can you send d details to my email (E-Mail Removed)

Thank you
Mahammad Rajak
+91 9923852339

Ed Hall

Microsoft exam test info available from Prometric;
http://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/default.htm

Note the exam centre generally has a number of exam 'appointments' available
for booking any of the Microsoft exams. You can sit one of the two MCDST
exams at any available appointment. Put another way, MCDST exams are run
'every day' - you don't need to wait and can book you exam as soon as you
feel you are ready.

Good luck,
Ed.

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments