Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 271 Exam & Newbie

271 Exam & Newbie

Philip McNeill

Firstly may I just say hello to everyone on these forums. I am not a newbie
to IT but I am a newbie to MC***s. My goal is to gain the MCSE in time with
the MCDST as the first milestone.

At home I have a separate PC with MS version 5.1, SP 3 evaluation version on
it that I got with the Windows XP Operating System Training Kit, yes I am
doing it the hard (sic) way! It expires in January 29th 2009 so I plan to do
the relevant exam in early February.

This is just an introduction but if anyone wants to say hello or proffer
hints, tips or something else be my guest 

--
Philip