Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > I'm nervous.Please help me.

I'm nervous.Please help me.

catwalker63

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9B3E7C3D773B5catwalker63athotmail@207.46.2 48.16...
>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns9B3D987CCC07Ecatwalker63athotmail@207.46.2 48.16...

>>> Jack Daniels seems to give me courage.
>>>

>> JD just makes me sick.
>>
>> I've been jonesing for Smirnoff apple with ginger ale. Must be fall
>> foliage or Halloween approaching.
>>

> LOL at your girlie drink. Do you put a pink umbrella in it? JK of
> course

I'm AM a girl. So it's appropriate. I think a nice light green in keeping
with the apple vodka for the umbrella.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Ed Hall

Everybody's exerience and reactions is probably different. For me, the
Microsoft exams were never any harder than the practice exams, and in some
cases a little easier. So do the practice questions in the book, and practice
exam on the CD, until you are comfortable you can regularly get a good score.
After that, the exam will be fine.

The more questions you do the better (The Microsoft kits have plenty of
questions in them - don't forget the 'prepare for the exam' bit as well as
the main learning chapters).

If you want something a little different, for the MCDST exams, Microsoft
offers free online training. The free course is a cut down version of the
more comprehensive training that costs, but combined with the MS training kit
may be a useful addition.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/el...urse/2263.mspx

An interesting side note, even exams that I passed well above the required
score had a number of questions that I just had to guess. Don't be put of by
this - my last exam had this 'I'm not sure' issue for the first 3 questions
and it wasn't until I was well through the exam that I began to know I was
doing ok.

Regards,
Ed