Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-271

70-271

sam

Hei guys i am just learning for the first of two for MCDST.Where i can find a
simulation of the exam or does anybody know how this exam will look like
?The requirements and so on.Thanks for answer..

catwalker63

=?Utf-8?B?c2Ft?= <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

www.microsoft.com/learning

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Jim Mcfadyen

You can also go on:

www.qod.us

Jim

"catwalker63" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?c2Ft?= <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Hei guys i am just learning for the first of two for MCDST.Where i can
> > find a simulation of the exam or does anybody know how this exam will
> > look like ?The requirements and so on.Thanks for answer..

> www.microsoft.com/learning
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> You can also go on:
>
> www.qod.us

I'll take the girl with the cool floating laptop, but you can stop pushing
your dumps here. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, check here:

http://www.CertGuard.com/Search.asp?Site=qod.us

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Lam G

I was so stupid, I was trying to see if I could just study for all of them,
and take them all in the same day, but that is not very realistic. It takes
awhile to work through over 400+ exam questions ranging 3 different
70-270-272 exams.

I should have just done what your doing, which is knocking one out at a
time, I would have already completed 2 exams by now if I had.

Oh well, as long as u learn from your mistakes...

"sam" wrote:

> Hei guys i am just learning for the first of two for MCDST.Where i can find a
> simulation of the exam or does anybody know how this exam will look like
> ?The requirements and so on.Thanks for answer..

catwalker63

=?Utf-8?B?TGFtIEc=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled
ceaselessly in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I was so stupid, I was trying to see if I could just study for all of
> them, and take them all in the same day, but that is not very
> realistic. It takes awhile to work through over 400+ exam questions
> ranging 3 different 70-270-272 exams.

<snip>

Why would you be studying questions?