Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Windows Vista DST Certification

Windows Vista DST Certification

CBIC

"Daniel Baecker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> well, sometimes, you know, there are people who actually need exactly that
> >)

Exactly. They are users who have no interest in how things work. They just
want to be able to do their job.

Daniel Baecker

that is true,

I even think sometimes, these are people, who don't have any real
qualification at all ? I remember my start-offs, it was hard to find the way
round, but I was lucky, I had a big domain to work on. My boss made me to
set it up 2 times. The reason was, he wanted too many changes. well that is
how life can go >)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Daniel Baecker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> well, sometimes, you know, there are people who actually need exactly
>> that
>> >)

> Exactly. They are users who have no interest in how things work. They just
> want to be able to do their job.

catwalker63

"Mitch Garvis" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I see a few of my more jaded amigos replied to this one!
>
> For 70-620 you must know all versions of Vista (or at least the four
> that can be purchased retail in North America. Although you do need
> to know some networking, you can pass the exam getting all of those
> questions wrong. You need one system... though two would help for the
> issues such as Remote Assistance and Ad hoc networking.
>
> For 70-622 you need to know Vista Business, Enterprise, and Ultimate.
> You should have a basic understanding of Active Directory and Group
> Policy. Again you do not need more than two machines.
>
> For 70-624 you need to have a system running Windows Server 2003 or
> 2008, as well as System Center Configuration Manager. You should know
> in detail how to deploy Windows Vista and Microsoft Office in multiple
> languages in both lite-touch and zero-touch scenarios.
>
> For all of these operating systems and applications you can download
> trial versions from Microsoft.com.
>

> Good luck and let us know how you do!

All of which (and more) could be gleaned from the exam objectives at:
www.microsoft.com/learning

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

kenklec

You did not mention which book you are referring to, but it was probably
telling you what was needed to complete the exercises that are in that book.

The only computer that is required for the certification is the one you are
going to take the test on, but you don't have any control over it, other than
what testing center you choose.

--

<< bunch of stuff deleted >>

DST update Windows 2k Matt MCDST 3 03-12-2007 09:59 PM
Use Perl to Fix DST on Windows Computer EdwardATeller Perl Misc 4 03-11-2007 07:25 PM
Is there a DST Patch for Windows x64bit out there ? =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBMLg==?= Windows 64bit 2 03-09-2007 04:08 PM
DST 2007 Updates link for Windows Mobile 2005 PocketPC & Smartphonesare DEAD! M. Eteum ASP .Net Mobile 0 03-05-2007 04:37 PM

Advertisments