Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Differences between 70-271 and 70-272

Differences between 70-271 and 70-272

Matt R

I just passed the 70-272 test today, and today I began reading the Microsoft
Self Paced book for 70-271. After skimming through it, it looks like a large
part of it is the same as what was covered in the 70-272 book. I realize
that this test will focus more on actual Operation System support, but does
anyone know if these test are really similar? or do they actual test on very
different things?

Michael D. Alligood

news:#(E-Mail Removed):

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...0-271.mspx#EOD

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...0-272.mspx#EQD

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com