Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > N+

Nimrod

I have a problem of understanding Transport Access Protocols. as they any
website that you guys cn recommend that will mke my understanding easy.

Regards;
Nimrod

Michael D. Alligood

"Nimrod" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have a problem of understanding Transport Access Protocols. as they any
> website that you guys cn recommend that will mke my understanding easy.
>
> Regards;
> Nimrod
> Checked by AVG.

Are you referring to TCP?

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

PAJ

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:02:00 -0700, Nimrod
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a problem of understanding Transport Access Protocols.

Make sure the train/bus/car door is open before entering.

NNTP?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NNTP
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc977.html