Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Setting default program for opening documents

Setting default program for opening documents

ExecDirector

Currently when we try to open a pdf document it opens in MS Word. We are
running Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2003 Small Business. The only way to
work around this is to use the open with option and select Adobe. Is there
something we can change to get documents to open with adobe when we click on
the document?
--
Thanks ... ExecDirector

TheITGirl

"ExecDirector" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Currently when we try to open a pdf document it opens in MS Word. We are
> running Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2003 Small Business. The only way
> work around this is to use the open with option and select Adobe. Is
> there
> something we can change to get documents to open with adobe when we click
> on
> the document?
> --
> Thanks ... ExecDirector