Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Evaluation CD problem

Evaluation CD problem

SteveH

Hello John

Many thanks for your replies and the link.

I think 'shrink' does relate mainly to Vista, but in my original command
line I didn't have this:

create partition

I had 'create partition extended'

so I have downloaded the page you sent and will post back.

Thanks again

Steve