Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-620 Pass and Subsequent Question

70-620 Pass and Subsequent Question

Andrew

I've been lurking on this group for quite some time, and some of your posts
were instrumental in my resource gathering and prep work for the exam.
Thanks to all.

Now that I've passed the 70-620 MCTS Vista Client exam, what letters, if
any, do I get to include? (MCP, MCTS, etc.)

Mitch Garvis

Congratulations Andrew, MCTS.

news(E-Mail Removed)...