Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > "Fortnight Prize"

"Fortnight Prize"

Fabio Martins

Hi!

I don't know if there's that Microsoft Prize there, but here in Brasil, a
mate told me that Microsoft had a "Fortnight Prize" (I don't know if
translation is that). It means that in some period of 15 days, if you pass
an exam, you win a prize (like a t-shirt, or pendrive, etc, from microsoft).

Last month I did the 2 exams for MCDST and passed. Can somebody tell me if
theres a "Fortnight Prize Website" to check if I can query my prize, if it
still exists?

Thankyou

FM