Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Getting in the Microsoft Certification Member site.

Getting in the Microsoft Certification Member site.

Matt Cottam

Hi guys

Two weeks ago I passed the 70-271 exam.

Microsoft said it could take up to two weeks before I get the necessary info
to access the Microsoft Certifivation Member site.

I still don't have these details. Does anyone know how to contact Microsoft
about this?

All the contact links on the site aren't much help

Thanks
Matt

John R

"Matt Cottam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys
>
> Two weeks ago I passed the 70-271 exam.
>
> Microsoft said it could take up to two weeks before I get the necessary
> info to access the Microsoft Certifivation Member site.
>
> I still don't have these details. Does anyone know how to contact
> Microsoft about this?
>
> All the contact links on the site aren't much help
>
> Thanks
> Matt

Call your regional service center (RSC). Have your test report on hand when
you call.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...orldsites.mspx

John R

Ricardo Parraga

I was having the same issue as you. Followed Matt advice and contacted them
and I got in the email the access number.

Thanks Matt for the advice.

Ricardo Parraga
A+, MCP, MCDST.