Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > successfully negotiated

Reply
Thread Tools

successfully negotiated

 
 
john morris
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-29-2008
Today I passed 70-272, does this make me the oldest(77) MCDST on the Planet?

--
John L. Morris MCP MCDST


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-29-2008
"john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Today I passed 70-272, does this make me the oldest(77) MCDST on the Planet?
>
> --
> John L. Morris MCP MCDST


Congratulation John... Still bitter?

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
john morris
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-29-2008
I expect too much of myself, you are right when you say the value is in
knowing your abilities, not what is says on a piece of paper, 90% of
employers don't know what the certifications mean.
"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Today I passed 70-272, does this make me the oldest(77) MCDST on the
>> Planet?
>>
>> --
>> John L. Morris MCP MCDST

>
> Congratulation John... Still bitter?
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
John R
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2008

"john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Today I passed 70-272, does this make me the oldest(77) MCDST on the
> Planet?
>
> --
> John L. Morris MCP MCDST
>


WTG John, glad to hear it.

John R


 
Reply With Quote
 
john morris
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2008
I started to say ich ben ein MCDST!!!
"John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Today I passed 70-272, does this make me the oldest(77) MCDST on the
>> Planet?
>>
>> --
>> John L. Morris MCP MCDST
>>

>
> WTG John, glad to hear it.
>
> John R
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2008
"john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I expect too much of myself, you are right when you say the value is in
> knowing your abilities, not what is says on a piece of paper, 90% of
> employers don't know what the certifications mean.
> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:#(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> Today I passed 70-272, does this make me the oldest(77) MCDST on the
> >> Planet?
> >>
> >> --
> >> John L. Morris MCP MCDST

> >
> > Congratulation John... Still bitter?
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> > The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
> > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
> >
> >


This is very true concerning employers. However, they are catching on
quickly. So be able to sell your skills and abilities thru experience
and not with certification.
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/


 
Reply With Quote
 
Montreal MCT
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2008
GOOD ON YOU JOHN!

(I'm only yelling because at 77 you never know about the hearing...)

M

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

"john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Today I passed 70-272, does this make me the oldest(77) MCDST on the
> Planet?
>
> --
> John L. Morris MCP MCDST
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
john morris
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2008
everything works fine, WHIPPERSNAPPER.
"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> GOOD ON YOU JOHN!
>
> (I'm only yelling because at 77 you never know about the hearing...)
>
> M
>
> --
> Mitch Garvis, MCT
> Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
> (E-Mail Removed)
> http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
>
> "john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Today I passed 70-272, does this make me the oldest(77) MCDST on the
>> Planet?
>>
>> --
>> John L. Morris MCP MCDST
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Montreal MCT
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-01-2008
Glad to hear it. So seriously, congratulations on the pass... It always
feels good to get a new cert, doesn't it?

M

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
(E-Mail Removed)
http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

"john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> everything works fine, WHIPPERSNAPPER.
> "Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> GOOD ON YOU JOHN!
>>
>> (I'm only yelling because at 77 you never know about the hearing...)
>>
>> M
>>
>> --
>> Mitch Garvis, MCT
>> Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
>>
>> "john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Today I passed 70-272, does this make me the oldest(77) MCDST on the
>>> Planet?
>>>
>>> --
>>> John L. Morris MCP MCDST
>>>

>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
AJR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2008
How about "79 3/4" (80 in May) here/

"john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Today I passed 70-272, does this make me the oldest(77) MCDST on the
> Planet?
>
> --
> John L. Morris MCP MCDST
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
After a successfully telnet I always can only write short commands maxxot2004 Cisco 2 08-12-2004 03:17 AM
"ip address negotiated previous" option for my ISP Mike Cisco 1 05-17-2004 05:15 PM
Has anyone successfully created a VPN tunnel between a Cisco 2600 and Linksys BEFSX41 Clement Kim Cisco 4 02-08-2004 03:13 AM
Can HSRP on Cisco Routers successfully interface with VRRP on Nokia Firewalls? james Cisco 1 10-29-2003 10:01 PM
SOS! newbie question about synthesizable VHDL : synthesis run successfully but post-synthesis failed... walala VHDL 4 09-09-2003 08:41 AM



Advertisments