Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > CET CERTS

CET CERTS

john morris

Thanks John R, you know your CET info, i have 3 CETS, computer, industrial
and 2nd class radiotelephone, i passed the 70-271 without studying, but the
70-272 is giving me fits, all those dialog boxes and settings.

--
John L. Morris MCP

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanks John R, you know your CET info, i have 3 CETS, computer, industrial
> and 2nd class radiotelephone, i passed the 70-271 without studying, but the
> 70-272 is giving me fits, all those dialog boxes and settings.
>
> --
> John L. Morris MCP

He Goggled it.

John R

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:%237%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Thanks John R, you know your CET info, i have 3 CETS, computer,
>> industrial
>> and 2nd class radiotelephone, i passed the 70-271 without studying, but
>> the
>> 70-272 is giving me fits, all those dialog boxes and settings.
>>
>> --
>> John L. Morris MCP

> He Goggled it.

I did google to get the text that I pasted into the post, but I am well
aware of the CET and the CROL from my background in Amateur Radio and radio
communications. I belong to a radio club that has several members with the
CROL and the older GRO. I actually studied for the 2nd class radiotelephone
at one point, but then my daughter was born and that totally redirected my
life for several years. Since radio is more of a hobby than a calling, I
never pursued it further. The extra class amateur radio license that I have
also was not easy. I got that license in 1987 when my daughter was only a
few months old (and yes, the morse requirement back then was still 20 wpm).

John R

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:%237%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> Thanks John R, you know your CET info, i have 3 CETS, computer,
> >> industrial
> >> and 2nd class radiotelephone, i passed the 70-271 without studying, but
> >> the
> >> 70-272 is giving me fits, all those dialog boxes and settings.
> >>
> >> --
> >> John L. Morris MCP

> > He Goggled it.
> >

> I did google to get the text that I pasted into the post, but I am well
> aware of the CET and the CROL from my background in Amateur Radio and radio
> communications. I belong to a radio club that has several members with the
> CROL and the older GRO. I actually studied for the 2nd class radiotelephone
> at one point, but then my daughter was born and that totally redirected my
> life for several years. Since radio is more of a hobby than a calling, I
> never pursued it further. The extra class amateur radio license that I have
> also was not easy. I got that license in 1987 when my daughter was only a
> few months old (and yes, the morse requirement back then was still 20 wpm).
>
> John R

I love ham. All pork really...

Mishawaka MCP

Thank you for repeatedly proving you have no business being in the IT field.

"john morris" wrote:

> Thanks John R, you know your CET info, i have 3 CETS, computer, industrial
> and 2nd class radiotelephone, i passed the 70-271 without studying, but the
> 70-272 is giving me fits, all those dialog boxes and settings.
>
> --
> John L. Morris MCP

John R

"Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thank you for repeatedly proving you have no business being in the IT
> field.
>
> "john morris" wrote:
>
>> Thanks John R, you know your CET info, i have 3 CETS, computer,
>> industrial
>> and 2nd class radiotelephone, i passed the 70-271 without studying, but
>> the
>> 70-272 is giving me fits, all those dialog boxes and settings.
>>
>> --
>> John L. Morris MCP

<Sarcasm>
Yea, because people who understand radio and electronics and computers,
well, they're just evil. They would probably invent things like wireless
technology, infrared, digital satellite communications technologies, etc
etc. These people clearly have no place in the computer field.
</Sarcasm>

Thank You Mishawaka for proving your "worth" to world.
BTW, I added the sarcasm tags so you would understand.

John R

john morris

thanks john
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thank you for repeatedly proving you have no business being in the IT
>> field.
>>
>> "john morris" wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks John R, you know your CET info, i have 3 CETS, computer,
>>> industrial
>>> and 2nd class radiotelephone, i passed the 70-271 without studying, but
>>> the
>>> 70-272 is giving me fits, all those dialog boxes and settings.
>>>
>>> --
>>> John L. Morris MCP
>>>

> <Sarcasm>
> Yea, because people who understand radio and electronics and computers,
> well, they're just evil. They would probably invent things like wireless
> technology, infrared, digital satellite communications technologies, etc
> etc. These people clearly have no place in the computer field.
> </Sarcasm>
>
> Thank You Mishawaka for proving your "worth" to world.
> BTW, I added the sarcasm tags so you would understand.
>
> John R

Mishawaka MCP

When all else fails, have other people fight your battles. Excellent laydown.

I'm shocked the nursing home hasn't suspended your computer privileges yet.

"john morris" wrote:

> thanks john
> "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Thank you for repeatedly proving you have no business being in the IT
> >> field.

> > <Sarcasm>
> > Yea, because people who understand radio and electronics and computers,
> > well, they're just evil. They would probably invent things like wireless
> > technology, infrared, digital satellite communications technologies, etc
> > etc. These people clearly have no place in the computer field.
> > </Sarcasm>
> >
> > Thank You Mishawaka for proving your "worth" to world.
> > BTW, I added the sarcasm tags so you would understand.
> >
> > John R

john morris

They did. I hide my wireless laptop under my bed, I made $122,997 last year
helping people with their computer problems, how did you do?

"Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When all else fails, have other people fight your battles. Excellent
> laydown.
>
> I'm shocked the nursing home hasn't suspended your computer privileges
> yet.
>
> "john morris" wrote:
>
>> thanks john
>> "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>> > "Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> > message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > <Sarcasm>
>> > Yea, because people who understand radio and electronics and computers,
>> > well, they're just evil. They would probably invent things like
>> > wireless
>> > technology, infrared, digital satellite communications technologies,
>> > etc
>> > etc. These people clearly have no place in the computer field.
>> > </Sarcasm>
>> >
>> > Thank You Mishawaka for proving your "worth" to world.
>> > BTW, I added the sarcasm tags so you would understand.
>> >
>> > John R

Mishawaka MCP

Scan and email your W-2, otherwise you have been exposed as a fraud.

Alert the nurses that you need more morphine, please.