Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCP Member Derectory

MCP Member Derectory

zecto

Hey folks, I have been reading this post and got encourage for certification
and I just passed exam 70-271. I am working on the mcdst. I live in Portland,
oregon and I am trying to find some peers for job opportunities.
MCP
Windows Desktop Operating Systems
and Users Support

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
Failure To Enter MCP Member Site dasan83 MCSE 5 12-23-2003 03:56 AM
MCP member site Josephine MCSE 4 12-08-2003 10:05 AM

Advertisments