Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Cost of MCDST exams

Cost of MCDST exams

SteveH

Hello

Since the advent of Vista, can I ask if the MCDST exams (XP) have become
cheaper and, if so, where? I am in the UK. At £120 ($150) for one exam (£250
(almost $350) for both MCDST exams, it is quite steep.

Thanks.

Steve

Chris Lobban

The cost of all Microsoft exams is the same, regardless of what
technology is being tested or how old the exams are. Even the Windows
2000 exams (that will be decommissioned in March) are still that same cost.

So sorry, you're not likely to find a price cut on those anytime soon,
unless there happens to be a special promotion running (such as the
current Second Shot promotion that gives you a free second chance at a
failed exam) or something like that.

Chris

SteveH wrote:
> Hello
>
> Since the advent of Vista, can I ask if the MCDST exams (XP) have become
> cheaper and, if so, where? I am in the UK. At £120 ($150) for one exam (£250
> (almost $350) for both MCDST exams, it is quite steep.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Steve

TheITGirl

"SteveH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
>
> Since the advent of Vista, can I ask if the MCDST exams (XP) have become
> cheaper and, if so, where? I am in the UK. At 120 ($150) for one exam
> (250
> (almost $350) for both MCDST exams, it is quite steep.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Steve

Steve, where did you hear that the exams were 120 in the UK? I sat the
70-270 in the UK last month and the full cost was 88 (I used a 15% discount
voucher from my MS Press book so the actual cost was 74.80).

IT Girl MCDST

dale

Yes all the exams aI've done (3) are £88 with no vat, I believe that is the
same for all MS exams, im only not sure because I have not looked into MS
dynamics or anything.

"TheITGirl" wrote:

> "SteveH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello
> >
> > Since the advent of Vista, can I ask if the MCDST exams (XP) have become
> > cheaper and, if so, where? I am in the UK. At £120 ($150) for one exam
> > (£250
> > (almost $350) for both MCDST exams, it is quite steep.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Steve

> Steve, where did you hear that the exams were £120 in the UK? I sat the
> 70-270 in the UK last month and the full cost was £88 (I used a 15% discount
> voucher from my MS Press book so the actual cost was £74.80).
>
> IT Girl MCDST

testking.co.uk is the best for all IT exams with less cost Moderator Microsoft Certification 6 03-22-2006 05:43 PM
NZ Cost vs US Cost... news.xtra.co.nz NZ Computing 14 01-05-2006 01:03 PM
cost of mcdst aninda MCDST 4 03-29-2005 02:57 PM
What is the total cost to receive the MCDST MCDST 3 08-11-2004 07:46 PM

Advertisments