Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 272 exam

272 exam

Daniel Simmons

Hi i am wondering is the 272 exams are on office 2007 or 2003 so i can make
sure i dont waste time on office 2007. Just going over the parts i need to
work on for a few weeks time when i do the exam

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Daniel Simmons" <Daniel http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi i am wondering is the 272 exams are on office 2007 or 2003 so i can make
> sure i dont waste time on office 2007. Just going over the parts i need to
> work on for a few weeks time when i do the exam

XP and 2003... No 2007

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

The Rev [MCT]

I don't remember any Office XP. stuff. Though I will grant you I took these
exams 3 years ago.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Daniel Simmons" <Daniel (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi i am wondering is the 272 exams are on office 2007 or 2003 so i can
>> make
>> sure i dont waste time on office 2007. Just going over the parts i need
>> work on for a few weeks time when i do the exam

> XP and 2003... No 2007

> Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uf#(E-Mail Removed):

> I don't remember any Office XP. stuff. Though I will grant you I took these
> exams 3 years ago.
>
> --
> .rev
>
> "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
> accepting it"
> ~Aristotle
> .
> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Daniel Simmons" <Daniel (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > message news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> Hi i am wondering is the 272 exams are on office 2007 or 2003 so i can
> >> make
> >> sure i dont waste time on office 2007. Just going over the parts i need
> >> work on for a few weeks time when i do the exam

> > XP and 2003... No 2007
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
> > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
> > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

Yeah, you're probably correct about Office XP now that I think of it.
Point being, no Office 2007.
Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

Morgan Estes

Even though 2007 isn't on the exam, I'm not sure you'd be "wasting time" by
learning it. By all means, prep for the exam with 2003, then work on
learning 2007 and go for MCTS exam 70-624!

--
Morgan W. Estes
MCP, MCTS, MCDST

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:O6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:uf#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I don't remember any Office XP. stuff. Though I will grant you I took
>> these
>> exams 3 years ago.
>>
>> --
>> .rev
>>
>> "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought
>> without
>> accepting it"
>> ~Aristotle
>> .
>> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> in
>> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > "Daniel Simmons" <Daniel (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> > message news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> > XP and 2003... No 2007
>> >
>> > --
>> > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
>> > The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
>> > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
>> > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
>> > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security
>> >

> Yeah, you're probably correct about Office XP now that I think of it.
> Point being, no Office 2007.
> Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

Daniel Simmons

I personally like office 2007 had to set my space machine with office 2003
and XP pro. Never been to keen on office 2003 but i do like keeping up to
date but i'm not planning to upgrade to vista any time soon.
--
Daniel Simmons
MCP

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99E19AA0C2679catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>
> > "Morgan Estes" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > Even though 2007 isn't on the exam, I'm not sure you'd be "wasting
> > > time" by learning it. By all means, prep for the exam with 2003, then
> > > work on learning 2007 and go for MCTS exam 70-624!
> > >

> > I hate Office 2007! Just sayin'.
> >
> > --
> > Catwalker
> > MCNGP #43
> > www.mcngp.com
> > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

> Love it! Opposite's attracting?!? Just sayin'

> Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

Morgan Estes

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with Office 2007, although I still use
2003 at times. The learning curve wasn't too steep, and the help available
to those of use who transitioned was pretty good.

I'm with you on not yet going with Vista, for the most part. I'm still
running XP Pro on my laptop, but have Vista running in VPC, so I get the
experience without worrying too much about what it may do to my computer in
case anything goes wrong. So far it's been pretty stable, so I'm not too
worried about what will happen when I finally transition over.

--
Morgan W. Estes
MCP, MCTS, MCDST

"Daniel Simmons" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I personally like office 2007 had to set my space machine with office
> 2003
> and XP pro. Never been to keen on office 2003 but i do like keeping up to
> date but i'm not planning to upgrade to vista any time soon.
> --
> Daniel Simmons
> MCP
>

> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
>
>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99E19AA0C2679catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>>
>> > "Morgan Estes" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> > I hate Office 2007! Just sayin'.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Catwalker
>> > MCNGP #43
>> > www.mcngp.com
>> > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

>> Love it! Opposite's attracting?!? Just sayin'
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
>> The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
>> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
>> Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
>> microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

Daniel Simmons

i know a few ppl who got it now and i dont like the feel of windows vista,
got a disk with it on but i dont think i be installing it any time soon, even
with virtual pc as most my ram is being used and i cba to buy any more.

Might just build a pc for it and if i mess it up i just formatt it and start
again not to much work lol.

--
Daniel Simmons
MCP