Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Pass-Guaranteed.com - Legit?

Pass-Guaranteed.com - Legit?

Scuba_Dave

Just sent practice exams from our Desktop Eng
How do you know if a siet/vendor is "approved" or at least not pushing out
garbage or incorrect material
Or of course test questions from the actual exams?

There is also a copyright notice, which I think means that D.Eng copying it
to our server is not allowed

Scuba_Dave

Checked the Certguard site, according to Certguard they are most likely a
braindump site

"Scuba_Dave" wrote:

> Just sent practice exams from our Desktop Eng
> How do you know if a siet/vendor is "approved" or at least not pushing out
> garbage or incorrect material
> Or of course test questions from the actual exams?
>
> There is also a copyright notice, which I think means that D.Eng copying it
> to our server is not allowed

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> Just sent practice exams from our Desktop Eng
> How do you know if a siet/vendor is "approved" or at least not pushing
> out garbage or incorrect material
> Or of course test questions from the actual exams?

Always check certguard.com for the best info. In this case, they say the
following about pass-guaranteed.com:

euphemistically calling them "Practice Tests" ! Stay away unless you
want to risk your existing and future certs."

> There is also a copyright notice, which I think means that D.Eng
> copying it to our server is not allowed

Pretty much any practice test info is copyright in some way or another.
I would say never share it.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

tngreg

Stay away unless you
want to risk your existing and future certs."

Exactly what do they mean when this si stated. They know when your using
brain dumps or what>?

"TBone" wrote:

> And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
> electrons to come together and form the following words:
>
> > Just sent practice exams from our Desktop Eng
> > How do you know if a siet/vendor is "approved" or at least not pushing
> > out garbage or incorrect material
> > Or of course test questions from the actual exams?

> Always check certguard.com for the best info. In this case, they say the
> following about pass-guaranteed.com:

> euphemistically calling them "Practice Tests" ! Stay away unless you
> want to risk your existing and future certs."
>
> > There is also a copyright notice, which I think means that D.Eng
> > copying it to our server is not allowed

> Pretty much any practice test info is copyright in some way or another.
> I would say never share it.
>
> -------
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> Exactly what do they mean when this si stated. They know when your
> using brain dumps or what>?

I'm not sure of the context in which you are using the word "they"...

What does Certguard mean? They mean they have found the study materials
provided by the organization in question have been gathered by violating
intellectual property laws.

Does MS know you used dumps? They could find out any number of ways. You
want to bet if an organization is sleazy enough to try and make money
selling stolen property, they will give up their customer list at the
mere mention of a reduced settlement when they get busted. On the other
hand some posters have been dumb enough to publically admit they
cheated, or even to send an email to MS about it. There may be other
ways as well, but they aren't being stated publically.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL