Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-621 studying

70-621 studying

Neil

Hi,

I was wondering what the best course material is in order to study for the
70-621 upgrade from MCDST?
Is it worth getting both 620 & 622 MS Press books?
Or are they likely to release a 621 press book in time?

Many Thanks,

--
Neil
A+, MCP

Srinath

Everything you need to know to pass 70-621 is on Microsoft website. refer
technet articles etc etc...

I am giving it on 5th October....Keeping fingers crossed. All the best..

"Neil" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering what the best course material is in order to study for the
> 70-621 upgrade from MCDST?
> Is it worth getting both 620 & 622 MS Press books?
> Or are they likely to release a 621 press book in time?
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> --
> Neil
> A+, MCP

The Rev [MCT]

They will in time have a 70-621 Press Book, but it may be longer in time
than you may be willing to wait.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
news:e2Bx8Kd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering what the best course material is in order to study for the
> 70-621 upgrade from MCDST?
> Is it worth getting both 620 & 622 MS Press books?
> Or are they likely to release a 621 press book in time?
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> --
> Neil
> A+, MCP

freddy

I used the 620 & 622 Press books, i found they did the trick.

Freddy
MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP

news:e2Bx8Kd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering what the best course material is in order to study for the
> 70-621 upgrade from MCDST?
> Is it worth getting both 620 & 622 MS Press books?
> Or are they likely to release a 621 press book in time?
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> --
> Neil
> A+, MCP

sfcinman

My thoughts are that using the 620 and 622 books are your best bet. In
addition, I would recommend that you follow it up with the 624 exam. This is
the route that I was told to follow by several people. Hope this helps.

Kevin
A+, MCP, MCDST

"Neil" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering what the best course material is in order to study for the
> 70-621 upgrade from MCDST?
> Is it worth getting both 620 & 622 MS Press books?
> Or are they likely to release a 621 press book in time?
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> --
> Neil
> A+, MCP

AJR

Neil - 70-621 is only applicable if you are currently a MCDST - it cannot be
used towards MCDST.

It is a composite test of questions from 70-620 and 70-622 and provides for
upgrading a current MCDST to MCITP (MCDST with Vista)

"sfcinman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> My thoughts are that using the 620 and 622 books are your best bet. In
> addition, I would recommend that you follow it up with the 624 exam. This
> is
> the route that I was told to follow by several people. Hope this helps.
>
> Kevin
> A+, MCP, MCDST
>
> "Neil" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was wondering what the best course material is in order to study for
>> the
>> 70-621 upgrade from MCDST?
>> Is it worth getting both 620 & 622 MS Press books?
>> Or are they likely to release a 621 press book in time?
>>
>> Many Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> Neil
>> A+, MCP

zecto

MCP
Windows Desktop Operating Systems
and Users Support

"Srinath" wrote:

> Everything you need to know to pass 70-621 is on Microsoft website. refer
> technet articles etc etc...
>
> I am giving it on 5th October....Keeping fingers crossed. All the best..
>
> "Neil" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was wondering what the best course material is in order to study for the
> > 70-621 upgrade from MCDST?
> > Is it worth getting both 620 & 622 MS Press books?
> > Or are they likely to release a 621 press book in time?
> >
> > Many Thanks,
> >
> > --
> > Neil
> > A+, MCP

unethical spam to get certifications without studying Jim Kennedy Microsoft Certification 3 01-24-2004 08:18 PM
studying mcse in new way wongh Microsoft Certification 2 01-02-2004 01:48 PM
Am I studying enough? Harry Johal MCSD 19 12-15-2003 08:06 PM
Tips for studying MCSD 1 10-07-2003 09:29 PM
any good books for studying VHDL with meaningful examples? walala VHDL 1 08-11-2003 05:00 PM

Advertisments