Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > This group

This group

Kosmo

Is there an IT convention everyone is attending? Where is everyone?

Richard

TheITGirl

"Kosmo" <kdsusa@tampabaydotrrdotcom> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there an IT convention everyone is attending? Where is everyone?
>
> Richard

Everyone seems to be in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse at the moment. Not
to worry, I'll bring them back for you...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET FREE BRAINDUMPS PLEASE?

IT Girl MCDST

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Kosmo" <kdsusa@tampabaydotrrdotcom> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there an IT convention everyone is attending? Where is everyone?
> >
> > Richard

> Everyone seems to be in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse at the moment. Not
> to worry, I'll bring them back for you...
>
> DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET FREE BRAINDUMPS PLEASE?
>
> IT Girl MCDST

Now that's comedy!
--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

LarryWestMCSD

Hey, I'm here. [Maybe that's why everyone left.]

I would recommend Thomas C. Tips at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) for the best in
free braindumps. I especially like the service where you send him your
existing braindumps, along with detailed information regarding where you got
the braindumps from (what website, etc.), and he will tell you not only the
accuracy of the braindumps, but will provide a service where you will never
ever have to study to take a certification exam ever again! He is kind of
busy, so he provides expedited service to those who provide their MCP number.

I don't know for certain, but I think he might use submitted braindumps to
increase the accuracy of existing braindumps -- that's why he's the best. If
the website you got the braindump from is wrong, he will do what he can to
rectify that website, so submit your braindumps and braindump info to him to
increase braindump accuracy.

"TheITGirl" wrote:

> "Kosmo" <kdsusa@tampabaydotrrdotcom> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there an IT convention everyone is attending? Where is everyone?
> >
> > Richard

> Everyone seems to be in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse at the moment. Not
> to worry, I'll bring them back for you...
>
> DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET FREE BRAINDUMPS PLEASE?
>
> IT Girl MCDST

TheITGirl

"LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey, I'm here. [Maybe that's why everyone left.]
>
> I would recommend Thomas C. Tips at (E-Mail Removed) for the best in
> free braindumps. I especially like the service where you send him your
> existing braindumps, along with detailed information regarding where you
> got
> the braindumps from (what website, etc.), and he will tell you not only
> the
> accuracy of the braindumps, but will provide a service where you will
> never
> ever have to study to take a certification exam ever again! He is kind of
> busy, so he provides expedited service to those who provide their MCP
> number.
>
> I don't know for certain, but I think he might use submitted braindumps to
> increase the accuracy of existing braindumps -- that's why he's the best.
> If
> the website you got the braindump from is wrong, he will do what he can to
> rectify that website, so submit your braindumps and braindump info to him
> increase braindump accuracy.
> --
> Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x5, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
> * always open to after-hours telecommute (second job) positions.
> * developing personal computer software since before the PC.

See, what did I tell you? <g>

Actually, last time I tried to e-mail our friend Tom to tell him what
TEST104 were getting up to (they openly admit they have insiders at some
East Asian test centres), I got an "undeliverable" message. "The e-mail
account does not exist at the organisation this message was sent to".

IT Girl MCDST

Kosmo

> I would recommend Thomas C. Tips at (E-Mail Removed) for the best in
> free braindumps. I especially like the service where you send him your
> existing braindumps, along with detailed information regarding where you
> got
> the braindumps from (what website, etc.), and he will tell you not only
> the
> accuracy of the braindumps, but will provide a service where you will
> never
> ever have to study to take a certification exam ever again! He is kind of
> busy, so he provides expedited service to those who provide their MCP
> number.

You are correct, I have used his service a few times and have always been
impressed with the results. I always email him first!

Richard

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hey, I'm here. [Maybe that's why everyone left.]
> >
> > I would recommend Thomas C. Tips at (E-Mail Removed) for the best in
> > free braindumps. I especially like the service where you send him your
> > existing braindumps, along with detailed information regarding where you
> > got
> > the braindumps from (what website, etc.), and he will tell you not only
> > the
> > accuracy of the braindumps, but will provide a service where you will
> > never
> > ever have to study to take a certification exam ever again! He is kind of
> > busy, so he provides expedited service to those who provide their MCP
> > number.
> >
> > I don't know for certain, but I think he might use submitted braindumps to
> > increase the accuracy of existing braindumps -- that's why he's the best.
> > If
> > the website you got the braindump from is wrong, he will do what he can to
> > rectify that website, so submit your braindumps and braindump info to him
> > increase braindump accuracy.
> > --
> > Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x5, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
> > * always open to after-hours telecommute (second job) positions.
> > * developing personal computer software since before the PC.
> >

> See, what did I tell you? <g>
>
> Actually, last time I tried to e-mail our friend Tom to tell him what
> TEST104 were getting up to (they openly admit they have insiders at some
> East Asian test centres), I got an "undeliverable" message. "The e-mail
> account does not exist at the organisation this message was sent to".
>
> IT Girl MCDST

Troublemaker... The funny part is I am not sure how many people know
this was a joke till now

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

LarryWestMCSD

I told you he was busy! -- Better include that MCP number if you have one!
It must be all those people sending him braindumps.
Perhaps people should just the websites where they found the braindumps and
let Tom ask whether or not he needs to have the braindump file itself.