Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Post Completion

Post Completion

GGates

I have just passed the 70-271 Exam on the 19th of August. I have
not received a E-Mail from Microsoft, The Prometric site offers not
resolutions
except a phone number which I am going to call tommorrow. Does anyone know
of any other channels to get This MCP on it's way???

Thanks.

Jo

Try 1-800-636-7544
--
Motochick

"GGates" wrote:

> I have just passed the 70-271 Exam on the 19th of August. I have
> not received a E-Mail from Microsoft, The Prometric site offers not
> resolutions
> except a phone number which I am going to call tommorrow. Does anyone know
> of any other channels to get This MCP on it's way???
>
> Thanks.

GGates

Thanks Jo! Thats the number I received from Prometric this morning!

"Jo" wrote:

> Try 1-800-636-7544
> --
> Motochick
>

> "GGates" wrote:
>
> > I have just passed the 70-271 Exam on the 19th of August. I have
> > not received a E-Mail from Microsoft, The Prometric site offers not
> > resolutions
> > except a phone number which I am going to call tommorrow. Does anyone know
> > of any other channels to get This MCP on it's way???
> >
> > Thanks.

tony the tecky \(wannabe\)

just incase you havnt already done so you have to merge your .net passport
address(hotmail or msn address)

ps i was told to but forgot untill about 2 months later.
i received my mcp pack including the badge very shortly aferwards

news:(E-Mail Removed)...